Discussion: Song at end of Dogtown episode???Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts

gwenluvsducov
Song at end of Dogtown episode???
Nov 29 2009, 5:52 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 29 2009, 5:52 PM EST
I've searched the lyrics "now i see you to kingdom come your'e the one I want you see me for all the stupid **** i've done" on google and like a thousand and one other sites and can't find a damn thing! What the hell is the name of the song or the band or something?! It plays at the end of season 3 episode 10 Dogtown when Karen is making Hank breakfast. 6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

dgill16
1. RE: Song at end of Dogtown episode???
Nov 29 2009, 7:45 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 29 2009, 7:45 PM EST
The band is Blind Pilot. Song is Three Rounds and a Sound. Enjoy! 8  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

iamthestig
2. RE: Song at end of Dogtown episode???
Nov 30 2009, 1:14 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 30 2009, 1:14 PM EST
what is the song playing right when hank and charlie are thrown out of the bar? Do you find this valuable?    
CocoPazzo
CocoPazzo
3. RE: Song at end of Dogtown episode???
Dec 1 2009, 4:57 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2009, 4:57 AM EST
Go to the Showtime Californication pages, and then Episode Guides. Pull down the menu for Season 3 Ep 10 Dogtown and you will see ALL the songs and their artists. This is posted each and every week. For instance, you can even see what you may hear next week if you go to S3 E11. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
CocoPazzo
CocoPazzo
4. RE: Song at end of Dogtown episode???
Dec 1 2009, 4:59 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2009, 4:59 AM EST
To clarify, that is http://www.sho.com/site/californication/home.do

NOT the related Wiki on the left hand side of this page.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

iamthestig
5. RE: Song at end of Dogtown episode???
Dec 1 2009, 12:51 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2009, 12:51 PM EST
sweet thanks bro Do you find this valuable?    
CocoPazzo
CocoPazzo
6. RE: Song at end of Dogtown episode???
Dec 1 2009, 1:07 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2009, 1:07 PM EST
"sweet thanks bro"
Bros before Hos!
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

ThaGuru
7. RE: Song at end of Dogtown episode???
Sep 13 2010, 2:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 13 2010, 2:21 AM EDT
Hey guys, anyone knows the name of the song that you can listen when Hank has just seen Charlie's tattoo by the beach? it is played just before Hank goes back home. On this site http://www.sho.com/site/californication/home.do there are 2 songs "Freebird" and "Me and Bobby McGee" artist Evan Handler.. Is this possible? Is one of those two the song I'm looking for? I couldn't find them and definitely the original ones are not by Evan Handler!
Thanks a lot!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)